Just translate

Monday, September 16, 2013

My miscellaneous poems

Tears stream down me face , I never imagined that one of my friend keeps talking behind me and i never even know that until now.  If we expect to live good lives, enjoy our passions, then we should stop our tongue from speaking evil things; because the prayer from this type of person will be heard by God. If she hates me deeply ,why not just tell me directly. I try to be the one who ignores other's opinions ,but there supposed to be a obstacle i need to overcome.   Miserable feelings are not describing my exact feeling about how i see my friend , i finally realize that always be more cautious about making friend.  It's impossible to say that i was not hurt by  the truth,but i'd rather face the reality and keep moving just like there was nothing happened at all. I 

No comments:

Post a Comment